A Guide: How To Prepare For Coronavirus
Download your Free Ebook – Link Below
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is telling Americans that they should be prepared for the possibility of a COVID-19 outbreak in their community.
But what does preparedness look like in practice?
The short answer: Don’t panic — but do prepare.
- Should I stock up on food and meds?
- Are special cleaning supplies needed?
- What about face masks?
- What to do about work — and telecommuting?
- What’s the plan if you get sick?
- Do you have a plan for kids and older relatives?
- Are there any habits I can practice at home to stay healthy?